Monday, September 2, 2013

Enjoy your Labor Day Holiday!

Good morning and welcome. I do hope you are enjoying your Labor Day Holiday. It is Monday, September 2, 2013, and we are planning to use it to catch our breath a little. I left our home on Friday morning at 3 a.m., and drove the six hours to make the memorial service for Uncle Jessie at 10 a.m. We then drove back to mom and dad's for a sleep over and visit with them. On Saturday we enjoyed some more fellowship and then made our way back to home base. We had our regular routine for Lord's Day Sunday, therefore, we are hoping to get our batteries at least back into the barely working zone before Tuesday rolls around. In the meantime, I can say this about all of that: I am so very thankful that we are still able to make that kind of schedule. When I told the wife I would be getting up early Friday to come over to the memorial service she said she wasn't sure that was a good idea. I told her we had done it many times in the past. She said she knew that but we were way more younger back in those days. And, so we were, yes, and so we were. Take care and may God bless each one. Amen.   ...More later.

No comments: