Friday, March 6, 2015

Join us in thanking God for His provisions!

Greetings to one and all on this Friday, March 6, 2015. Yesterday was a long day spent at the hospital but God has been so good. The surgical procedure went well and while it will take a few days for the wife to get over the soreness, she has done exceptionally well. We are overwhelmed with all the visits, the messages, the calls, and the wonderful outpouring of prayer support on her behalf. Her sister spent the night with her. You know the one I'm talking about. Her twin, born 18 months ahead of her. We've had folks praying around the world, literally, and that means so much to us. I was able to come home and get a good night's sleep and if all goes according to schedule, we hope to bring her home sometime today. Thanks again and may God bless each one. Amen. I will do my best to be back in my regular place come Monday morning, Lord willing of course. ...More later.

No comments: