Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It's good to be able to say hello again!

Update: I figured out how to fix the computer. Did a system restore back to last Thursday and it actually worked. Surprise. Surprise. I'm always happy to get something done without having to call in assistance. I know they mean well but they often convey a message like the one my wife says I give to her: "What have you done now?"

Good morning and welcome. I seriously considered marking my hands this morning to make sure I got off to a good start. You know. Right and left. Or left and right. I report, you decide. However, I decided to go without the marking and see what happens. It is Tuesday, March 17, 2015. (St. Patrick's Day) I wasn't able to be in my place yesterday due to needing to be with the wife. She has done better but is still having a pretty rough go of it. Our middle son Jimmy is coming this morning to sit with her. If my blog turns out looking differently today it's because I had to do a work around to get it going this morning. I am operating in SAFE mode because I can't get it to load up correctly with my profile. That's never a good sign. You know what I mean. Right? You are not at work and when you return you can't log into your computer. It is good to be here with you today and I do hope you and yours are well. We feel so blessed and are so thankful for all those who have called us, sent cards, texts, emails, and visited the wife while she has been ailing. She is very beloved by so many.


We spent Sunday in the emergency room with some dehydration issues with the wife. Those are always interesting places to be involved with. The folks there were ever so nice but most know how it goes. They are usually always short handed and the RN we had was being pulled in all directions. Once they had some fluids and meds into the wife and had done a catscan to check out the surgery, well, we were ready to be released but they were too busy to handle the paperwork. Finally, the nurse came in and apologized profusely for running late. She said it was even more of a zoo than usual and while she didn't go into detail it sounded like it had something to do with the kinds of cases they were working. She looked pretty frazzled  and we ended up trying to console her. In the discussion we talked about us being in the Santa enterprise and she was delighted. We gave her one of our cards and she said that it made her day, so, there you have it. It really doesn't take much, does it?




.



Okay, unlike most days, I will be brief today as I am still trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with my little computer. Thanks again for your prayers on behalf of the wife. We do greatly appreciate each of them and each of you. May God bless each one. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: