Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just think, you only put up with me for a few minutes each day, I'm stuck with me 24x7!

Hello friends and neighbors. My sister JoAnn who reads my blog each day told me the Community Coffee people should pay me some kind of royalty because of my long running endorsement of their product. That would be okay with me but knowing how it usually works they would likely give me a lifetime supply of stirring sticks or something like that. Just show you know, I don't stir. Coffee. But, it is good to greet you as I sit here in my home command center on this Wednesday, October 24, 2012. I did watch most of the final presidential debate. Since I'm not excited about the choices this year I was looking at it a little differently than most folks. I thought the condescending but humorous response from President Obama explaining how that military technology has changed since the early 1900's was pretty good theater. However, at the same time I thought it was uncalled for and juvenile, but still pretty funny. I do like that the Nevada judicial system recently upheld the None of the Above designation on their ballot. Yes. I am aware that this candidate called None of the Above occupying a spot on their voting machines did see to it that Harry Reid was reelected during this last election. He is the radical US Senate Majority Leader. He beat his Republican challenger by less that 100 votes but None of the Above got nearly 9,000 votes. Sorry. But I actually think that None of the Above is a good way to express dissatisfaction with the status quo, and let the chips fall accordingly.

Now you may have an idea who I might right in on my ballot this year. I think that None of the Above has spoken to me, at least, as intelligently as the two main candidates. I'm not suggesting that for you. I actually don't even suggest it for me, but, that has not kept me from doing some pretty odd things in the past. Right now I'm just going to wait and see as I continue to seek God's wisdom for me individually and more importantly, for our nation. And, I know we all can agree that we need God's help. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: