Thursday, October 25, 2012

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

I've never had any phobias about dentists but every time you go to a visit I suppose that could change. I know of many people who have had scary experiences dealing with dental issues. I have some minor repair work scheduled for this morning. You know. Age connected to a crown connected to a pocket connected in the end to another pocket, your pocket book. But, it is Thursday, October 25, 2012, and I am thankful that we have access to the special resources available to us that can discover these issues and deal with them. The weather people. You know how much I like the weather people. Well, they are at it again. They are advising people to get their sweaters out for a supposed upcoming cold front that should impact our Friday morning temperatures. I think everyone who lives in this area have learned to adopt a 'wait and see' on these kinds of predictions. You know. The word stalled comes to mind. But, if, it does happen I will be happy to enjoy every cool breath I can get. What's that? Have I checked on my sweaters yet? Thanks for the question and I will put it on my list. I think it will be right after I finish ironing my socks. Have a good day and may God bless each one. Amen.           .....More later.

No comments: