Monday, November 7, 2016

We never know what a day might bring.

Good morning. What a weekend! A long one at that. I was off on Friday, therefore, I've had three days of busy stuff to keep me occupied. It all culminated with the wife tripping and falling here at the house on Sunday morning. She had to stay at the hospital overnight and I just came in from there to get freshened up to go back. It's a little after 4 a.m. here on this Monday, November 7, 2016. She has suffered a hairline compression fracture on her lowest vertebrae. Lots of pain. Hopefully, she will come home today. It will take a while to heal but we are thankful there was not more damage done. I'll try to catch up with all the details soon. Until then, may God bless each one, and please say a prayer for the wife. Thanks. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: