Tuesday, November 15, 2016

"In a digital world, there are numerous technologies that we are attached to that create infinite interruption." ~ Timothy Ferriss, American author, entrepreneur and public speaker.

Good morning America and the regions beyond. I wonder if that is copyrighted. I don't think it could be, but, it does sound snappy. It's Tuesday, November 15, 2016, and I bring you a hearty hello and warm welcome from my electronic space to wherever you happen to be. That's an appropriate greeting because according to the stats, the majority of views on my page originate here in the States, followed by these countries in order of the total number of views, Russia, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Germany, France, Australia, Philippines, and Ukraine. Who would have ever thought? Russia is way up there in total views. They may be using my blog as part of their torture protocol. I am very confident whatever the reason, it's not because my stuff is hack worthy. I suppose it does illustrate the fact that we do live in an interconnected world where anyone with internet access can land just about anywhere, intentionally or unintentionally. I've always thought that most of the page views on my blog are the result of misdirected searches. And, as we all know, being misdirected will get you to the wrong place almost faster than anything else. That doesn't mean that God cannot use a misdirection in our life to help us to grow and develop. This is illustrated in the popular meme I see from time to time, "God can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, and a victim into a victory." Amen.


What a fickle world we live in. Can you remember how that anyone who said Barak Obama is not my president was called a racist and a bigot? The supposed enlightened liberal left now say they want to see a nationwide movement to promote how Donald Trump is not my president. Can you remember how folks who talked about being disgusted with Washington and maybe their state should secede were called un-American rebels? The supposed enlightened liberal left in a number of states want to pursue the noble cause of secession because Donald Trump has been elected President of the United States. Many folks have disagreed with the policies of President Obama but to my knowledge, they have not taken to the streets to destroy businesses and bring mayhem and injury to innocent bystanders. This is exactly what the supposed enlightened liberal left has done since the most recent election results have been confirmed. Now we find out a supposed enlightened liberal billionaire who is a one world government promoter is actually helping to fund these violent protests. This goes way beyond sour grapes. It is an outright attack on our nation's free expression as represented by those who vote as they see fit.

My wife thinks maybe I should just give up on trying to avoid political stuff since according to her, the more I try it's the more that I share. Oh well, I'm habit prone when it comes to throw down observations and they just kind of bubble up in response to what's going on around me. We can't really avoid the impact of these times that we are living in. They are really something! I can what? Say that again? Okay. They are really something! But this is the life we have been given and if the Bible is true, and it is, we know that we are a part of God's plan and purpose for our time, therefore, we need to walk by faith, based on the truth, not so much based on what we see and/or think. Many of us love the old song, "Hold to God's Unchanging Hand." While that's a good thought, I think, for me anyway, He needs to be the one doing the holding because I'm mostly in the category of another good song, "I can't even walk without You holding my hand." That was true when I was born and Truman was the President and it's been the truth throughout my sojourn. Maybe I could call myself a life coach. (Actually, He is the life coach and I am the perpetual trainee.) I could add that one to my list of credentials. I do have multiple clients. Me. Myself. And, I. As many of you know, those three are a full-time job that requires me to show up early every single day and stay late. Take care. Now. You hear? See you next time and may God bless each one. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: