Friday, November 27, 2015

Excited and looking forward to going home again, one more time!

Mom and Dad, made a couple of years ago in Jasper, Texas.
Today is a special day for us on this Friday, November 27, 2015. Not because of Black Friday. Not because of us not overeating. That reminds me. Does anyone know where my diabetic testing kit may be hiding? I do know he doesn't like to be around during our holiday cooking marathons. You know. My wife is a famous cook. You may have never seen her on the Food Channel or on PBS but she is very famous to our entire family. Period. But today she and I will be taking Thanksgiving lunch over to mom and dad in Louisiana. We are always excited about going home and even more excited about spending time with mom and dad. It will be a quick turnaround trip because we have all day tomorrow scheduled in the professional photography studio. You know. The life of celebrity fictional characters can be tough. Fictional? That's always questionable. I'll get back to you on that one. At any rate, we hope you and yours will have a wonderful day. If you happen to be one of those camped out in front on Best Buy or one of the other stores, all I can say is: May God help your poor soul. Just joking. See you next Monday, Lord willing. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: