Monday, August 12, 2013

On the other hand....well...you have different fingers!

Good morning to one and all. It is Monday, August 12, 2013, and we will soon be on our way from our Mexico trip back to our home base. We had such a wonderful time visiting with our brothers and sisters in Christ. We may not speak the same language but we are united in our connection to the Creator through His one and only Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I am sure I will have more to say about all of this later but for now I want to wish each and everyone a wonderful Monday. You know. Monday. That day that so many dread. I know the fellows out at the Company missed me this morning. Why? Because I'm such a wonderful person? I don't think so. It's mainly because I'm the early guy, the one that has the gate unlocked and all the facilities ready to go for the day. They like that. I do look forward to catching back up with you folks tomorrow, Lord willing, and I do pray that each one will have a blessed day. Amen.  ....More later.

No comments: