Thursday, March 4, 2021

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Bentley here, "The people here marvel how smart I am. I heard him reading this to her: 'Research has suggested that dogs can read our cues, show emotional connection to their owners, and even display jealousy. Studies have found that the brightest dogs appear to be capable of learning hundreds of words.' Really? I could have told them that."


Good morning and welcome to Thursday, March 4, 2021. I will be brief today since I am accompanying our middle son Jimmy for his heart stress test this morning. There seems to always be something on the agenda here. I know you have noticed all the forth and back going on regarding the Governor's relaxation of the mask mandate here in Texas beginning on March 10. He took a beating on the power grid issues during the recent deep freeze, and some are saying he is doing the mask deal as a way of changing the subject. I do know the liberals are going crazy over it since their plan is to keep all the people controls in place until they 'sound' the all-clear. I did see a pop-up talking about how the masks have greatly influenced and reduced the number of flu cases reported for this season. This has led some to suggest wearing masks during flu season may become part of dealing with the flu post-Covid-19. The governor must have known he would catch heat for his decision to open up 100% and dealing with the mask situation. President Biden said this decision reflected neanderthal thinking. I thought that to be a pretty big word and I was impressed he read it without stumbling. Sorry. I know that sounded sarcastic, but, I was sharing what I thought when I saw the clip. Any stumble by President Reagan was interpreted by the mainstream as being a mental issue while in Biden's case it appears to be a stylistic endearment. Again, dripping with it, but, that's my take.



I do hope you have a most wonderful day and that we all will take the time to thank God for all He does for us. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: