Wednesday, March 31, 2021

“My focus is not on the flood that surrounds me. Rather, my focus is on the God Who surrounds the flood.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough


Thanks so much for bearing we me as I have been just a wee bit discombobulated of late. It is Wednesday, March 31, 2021, and, I do bid each one welcome. Our Jimmy had his three bypass heart surgery this past Monday morning and according to those working with him, he is doing fantastic. We cannot visit him because he has tested positive for COVID. It may be a false positive but they can't know that for sure yet. At any rate, they are working with him and he is making progress. His story is a little different than their story. I tell him on the phone they tell us he is doing fantastic and Jimmy responds, "That's what I hear them saying." I think because of the associated pain and the effort required for the physical therapy, he may not be quite ready to pronounce himself as being fantastic. He may be home by the end of this week. We continue to be so thankful to God and to so many, literally from many places throughout the world, who have lifted up our Jimmy. Thanks so much and join us in praising God for His provisions. Amen



Mr. Bentley has been missing Jimmy as well. I took these photos the other day and put them up on the Shi Tzu Facebook page. Mr. Bentley continues to be well followed and very popular. The close-up on the right had this caption: Bentley here, "I think it best for all concerned, Mr. Cat, that you would turn around and go back to where you came from, just sayin..." There were over 50 comments. One, in particular, was really interesting to me. It was from a photographer who pointed out how I had staged the photo well with the worn cement and the aged beam matched to the gray coloring of his coat. Really? Well, how do you like that? I did all of that without even knowing it. I will tell you this about that. Had I tried to do something on that order it would not have been what it turned out to be, him sitting up on that beam, period, end of story. I do love it when I hear how well I did something I didn't know I had done. Know what I mean, Vern?


Take care and have a great day and know that God is always there and He is on our side. Amen. ....More later. 

No comments: