Friday, January 29, 2021

I apologize for being so repetitive but I'm just sharing what bubbles up each day. Thank You Lord!


Good morning and welcome. It is Friday, January 29, 2021, and, I rise up to give thanks for another day. I am saddened to report the longest list of folks we know and love who are dealing with Coronavirus. Because we are not in the younger category, most of those we know are up in years and some are really struggling with the virus. I've talked with some of them and they, like me, are just thankful to still be here as God provided. One fellow in his mid-80's told me he was more than ready to go when God was ready for him to go, but, his reading of the situation says God brought him through this illness and He still has something for him to do. I get that, and, I feel much the same way. I didn't dodge a bullet, I was provided for by the Living Lord of the universe. Some would say, that's emotionalism at work. Sorry. But, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I do want to acknowledge all the prayers and support shown by so many as they expressed concern for my health and well-being. God uses it all to accomplish His purposes. What about those that didn't make it? That too is in God's providence and under His control. Because of this, I am humbled and thankful for His provision. What it will mean going forward I cannot be sure. But, one thing I know, He has been with me during these difficult days and that's something I am forever grateful for. Amen and Amen.



I do pray you and yours will be in health. I hope you have a great Saturday and that for all who can, I hope we will find our way to the place of worship on Lord's Day Sunday. May God add His blessings. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: