Tuesday, January 19, 2021

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” ~ Corrie ten Boom

Good morning and welcome. It is Tuesday, January 19, 2021, and I bid you a hearty hello. I will be
upfront about the truth regarding some of the residual issues pertaining to COVID-19. I was clearly very symptomatic for the past 8 days and some of the symptoms persist. I do have a follow-up call with my doctor this afternoon. I can tell you my thinking has not been exactly as keen as it normally is and some of my sleep cycle and other stuff has been somewhat wrecked. Yes. I am aware we have a new president as of tomorrow and we will need to be reminded that God was on the throne before the election and He is still on the throne today. About the time I think I've turned the corner, well, another round of issues pop up. This is what I will be talking to my doctor about. My heart goes out to a number of folks who have been hospitalized and some put into ICU to deal with this same virus. I start off the day pretty good but by afternoon all of my energy is gone. We will have to see how soon I can get back to my much-wanted health and vitality. Until then, I do hope each one will look up for our redemption does draw near. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: