Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Million Mile Check Up

Good morning and welcome to this edition of my blog for this Wednesday, August 12, 2009. Today's thoughts are brought to you by the love fest town hall meeting that was conducted by President Obama yesterday in New Hampshire. I will not be doing my regular thing today because I am off this morning to accompany my wife for her stress test and related procedures. She is currently being given a complete 1,000,000 mile checkup and I am tagging along to give her encouragement and comfort. This test is more or less routine for her and knowing her I'm sure she has been studying for it all week. Just joking. I will be going into work later this morning and I am almost certain I will bump into some subjects at the medical facility that may end up appearing as a coming attraction in one of my blogs. We are blessed. We are blessed. I thank God for His provision and I do pray that you will operate in His blessings today. Amen. Have a great one and I will try to have something cooked up for you in the morning. ......More later.

No comments: