Thursday, December 27, 2018

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

Our crew on Christmas Day!
Good morning. I do hope you dodged the worst of the stormy weather over the last twelve hours. We lost power for a couple of hours. It seemed much longer. It's Thursday, December 27, 2018, and I wanted to let you know that I will be off for the next couple of days. We are on a mission to see some Christmas lights, ice shows, etc., in and around Galveston. You guessed right the first time. It was not my idea, however, she was so good about allowing me to miss the Hallmark Channel this year, how could I say no? And, typically, one can find some pretty decent food in and around the island. I do hope you have a most wonderful rest of today and Lord willing I will catch back up with everyone come next Monday, the 31st, and last day of 2018. May God add His blessings is my prayer. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: