Monday, December 30, 2013

"I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years'". ~ Henry Moore

Our Great Grand, Madi Girl!
Well, well, well. Hello once again as I do my best to reorient myself as I have returned to the scene here at the blogger ranch. It is good to greet you from my place here to wherever you may be, on this Monday, December 30, 2013. After our short trip to Louisiana I am happy to report that mom and dad are hanging in there. Mom has been having a woeful time lately with a sore hip but hopefully they can get it checked out soon. Pray for her. We also spent some time with our dear Brother Milton, his wife Glenda, and Marilyn's sister, Dorothy, along with her children and their children. We had a most wonderful time and seeing the progress that Bro. Milton continues to make was a spontaneous reason to break out in thanksgivings to our Great God. Our eldest son Chris drove over Saturday morning along with his wife Sherrie, daughter Stef and their granddaughter, Madi, aka 'the great grand'. We had ourselves one great and grand breakfast eating and fellowship time.

Speaking of great and grand, I chose the photo of Madelyn Joy because she was our little Christmas joy maker at our family gathering this year. Nothing like the excitement and happiness of a child to add warmth to any celebration. Now I am busily anticipating the upcoming new year. Not so much. Resolutions? My problem is figuring out where to start and believe me there's plenty of areas that need improvement but I'll let you know if I decide to share any of them with you. Many if not most folks are still off so I say continue to enjoy and I'll do my best to keep the home fires burning here. May God bless each one. Amen.   ....More later.

No comments: