Tuesday, February 16, 2021

When we were outside, I actually thought I heard Mr. Bentley humming, 'Baby It's Cold Outside'.




Good morning and welcome. It is cold here in these parts. It is supposedly our coldest morning and some improvements should be on the way. But, we get up praising the Lord because He has provided for us on this Tuesday, February 16, 2021. Thus far, we have been blessed to still have our electricity on without any interruptions. Thus far. Given the conditions and the reports of so many who have been out for extended periods of time, we consider us having it to be a blessing. We do have a fireplace and we do have some limited access to wood, therefore, I suppose that would be our backup plan. We have many friends who were out of power yesterday, some for most of the day. Since this cold was somewhere around a 30-year phenomenon, the wife said we might not have to worry about the next one since we will likely be gone on to our eternal abode. You know. Our real home. Heaven. That place where Jesus said we would be, (John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself, that where I am, there ye may be also."), and, I add that we look forward to that home reunion.



Do your best to stay warm and more importantly, stay safe. May God provide as we take it one breath at a time. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: