Tuesday, February 2, 2021

“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.” ― Thomas Paine


Good morning and welcome. Today is Tuesday, February 2, 2021, and, I bid you a hearty hello from my bunker to yours.  I am running late today and I actually thought about sending one out with this title, "This Page Left Intentionally Blank". That's the status of my thinking process today. I do know there are a lot of things going on, especially in our nation's capital and a lot of it stretches my credulity, but, as we so often say, it will be a bumpy ride. This is the week leading up to the Superbowl and many folks are really excited about the upcoming game. We haven't followed the NFL since the anthem controversy but I do see a lot of postings about the event. Tom Brady, 43-year-old quarterback versus the young phenom Patrick Mahomes, age 25. That matchup in and of itself has a lot of folks talking. Some want Brady to win so he can close the deal on reigning as the Greatest of All Time. Others want to see the passing of the guard in getting the young gun in place for the future. I'm sure all of us will hear about the game whether we watch it or not. If I picked a winner I would likely go with Brady since he is the older guy. I know. That's not a very sports savvy choice but it kind of comes on a day when the blank page is at work. See what I mean?


I do hope you have a great rest of the day Tuesday and may God add His blessings to us all. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: