Wednesday, December 30, 2020

I wanted everyone to know that I am still alive. I fogged up my glasses again using my face mask. I think that proves it.


Hello and good afternoon. It is Wednesday, December 30, 2020, and, I bid you greetings as we count down the days until we welcome and embrace a brand new year. We received an Amber-like alert a few minutes ago telling us not to gather for New Years' celebrations. It was from Harris County but we got it on our cellphones too. I would ask everyone to say a prayer for our Jimmy since he has checked himself into the mental health facility for two weeks of treatments. We are praying they can help him to deal with these issues that have nagged him for so long. I didn't get around to it this morning in terms of getting my blog done early. I had other fish to fry, so to speak. No. I have not been lollygagging around and no, I did not fall amongst thieves. However, I have had a busy day and we are not finished with our chores yet. We are still getting waves of news from folks dealing with COVID-19. The news about the death of the 41- year-old congressman-elect from Louisiana was both shocking and tragic. May God be with us all as we finish 2020 and begin 2021. Yes. I do see those memes being posted. We will soon experience what it means to view the year just past with 2020 vision. I think that must be a play on the numbers and how they align, right? Just joking. Have a great rest of the evening and may God provide. Amen

No comments: