Monday, December 28, 2020

Have a blessed week and may God provide is my prayer. Amen.


It's Monday, December 28, 2020. Good morning and welcome. I am running a wee bit late today, but, I bring you greetings from our home to yours. We had us one great and special family gathering last Friday, Christmas Day, and, we do not take it for granted, therefore, we are thanking God for His provision that allowed us to be together, some 19 total including the wife and me. My mom used to accuse me of saying every year that we had enjoyed the best ever gathering. With apologies to her, I can truthfully say this was one destined for the memory book. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits. I grilled up piles of chicken and steaks, and, we had about five hours of fellowship, laughter, and food. At the end of it all, we thank God. He deserves all the honor because every good gift comes from Him. (James Chapter 1, Verse 17) I have many things on my to-do list for today, therefore, I am going to keep this short. I do hope each one has taken time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas and the Babe of Bethlehem. Take care and may God be with us all. Amen.  .....More later. 

No comments: