Friday, December 18, 2020

December 18th ~ A special day for our family.


Good morning and welcome. It is Friday, December 18, 2020, and I begin by sending out birthday blessings to our firstborn grandson, Jimmy Jr. Today, he celebrates his 24th year in his sojourn here on the planet. When he comes around he likes to show his love and respect for us. We love him and ask God to continue to lead, guide, and direct his way. Amen. Our love, Happy Birthday, MiMi, and Poppy.



We also send out birthday greetings to our daughter-in-law, Mitzi. We thank God for her and the wonderful mother she is to Kyleigh, Lexie, and Brady. May God add His blessings to your special day. Amen





Today the wife and I celebrate our 56th year of our married life. She is the wife of my youth and I rise up to pay honor to her and to thank God for bringing her into my life. Happy Anniversary and always know, "Baby, you're the greatest!"


Have a great Saturday and Lord's Day Sunday. Lord willing, I will see y'all next time. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: