Friday, March 18, 2011

HE IS EVERYWHERE!

Welcome one and all to what I am going to call Fun Friday, here on this March 18, 2011. One day I started playing around with some of the photo utilities available out on that vast information highway called the worldwide web, you know, the www stuff.. In doing so I came across some that were pretty easy to use and I thought I would just goof off today and show you some of the outputs. Computers and the internet can be fun. You do have to be very careful with so called free stuff. Sometimes the free stuff is where those creepy people dwell who seek to prey on unsuspecting folks, especially children. But, not all free sites are evil and with a little bit of caution you can enjoy seeing what can be done. I started out with a photo of yours truly. It's the one adorning this paragraph. I accessed maybe a half dozen sites and used some more than others to produce the results that follow. I also ask that you say a prayer for my brother, Donald. He is back in the hospital for testing and a thorough check-up. I do hope you will enjoy your Saturday and that on Sunday your thoughts will be turned upward because as I have so often said, there's a reason it is called the Lord's Day. May God bless each one. Amen.  And, I do hope you enjoy my little attempt at some Friday fun!              .......More later.




I have more but I think you get the idea!!!!!

No comments: