Friday, November 26, 2010

What a day! What blessings!

Hello and welcome to a non Black Friday participant. It is that famous door crashing shopping day on this Friday, November 26, 2010 and I bring you greetings where I am still in a very thankful spirit for the wonderful day we had yesterday. A big thank you to our eldest son, Chris, and his bride, Sherrie, for their hospitality in having us all there in their home. It was remarkable. It was wonderful. The food was the best ever, even better than last year, and if my memory holds, I think we did say it was better last year than the year before. Everyone was there except for our Rodney who had some flu like symptoms and our Kyleigh who was with her dad for their Thanksgiving celebration. We had such a lovely day and we are driven to our knees to thank God for providing for us to be together one more time. We are aware that these times of family are not guaranteed but they are gifts and we are thankful. Okay. Here's the real reason I broke my silence today. I finally was able to get a photo with our little great grand bundle of Madelyn Joy. She is not too keen on Poppy's Santa look but thanks to several who pitched in to help me get this shot, I'm very proud of it and of course, very proud of her. I knew how many of you out there would be waiting to see this very picture and now you can rest well and enjoy your Saturday and Lord Day's Sunday. May God help us all to be thankful! Amen.           ......More later.

No comments: