Thursday, February 15, 2018

“Humor can make a serious difference. In the workplace, at home, in all areas of life – looking for a reason to laugh is necessary. A sense of humor helps us to get through the dull times, cope with the difficult times, enjoy the good times and manage the scary times.” ― Steve Goodier

Good morning and welcome to where I hope to bring at least one smile to us all today. It is Thursday, February 15, 2018, and I thought I would do my version of the Funnies for this day. I have been told most of my life that I am way too serious. Really? Perhaps I am, therefore, before I start humming the tune, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen", I want to share some fun graphics with you. I can't say that any of them caused me to laugh out loud, but, I am certain none of them caused me to write Lol. I share these to prove once and for all that I am a fun loving guy. (I may not have come up with that fun loving guy comment on my own so don't get your hopes up.) Go ahead and smile, it will make your day go better! Amen. ....More later.


No comments: