Wednesday, February 14, 2018

"Baby, you're the greatest." ~ My sentiment, but one often quoted to the wife, Alice, played by Audrey Meadows, by Jackie Gleason in his role as Ralph Kramden on one of our all time favorite TV comedy series, "The Honeymooners".


Today is the day when love is celebrated around the globe. I welcome you to our visit here on Valentine's Day, Wednesday, February 14, 2018. Let me give you a brief summary. We had our first date near the end of summer in 1962. We celebrated our first Valentine's in February of 1963. We were married in December of 1964. We've had our ups and downs but the rest of the story is all about our journey together and I am so thankful to have made it, thus far, with this lovely woman of God by my side. Amen

I think that pretty much shares my heart for today. May God bless each and every one! And may we love others with the love of Christ. Amen. .....More later.

No comments: