Friday, December 30, 2016

Speaking of The Almighty God, "In whose hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?" (Book of Job, Chapter 12, Verse 10)

Well, I made it. As the Lord provides, this will be my last visit for the year of 2016. Wowie Zowie! I believe this to be the 261st edition for this year. That is a lot of something. Today is Friday, December 30, 2016, and I'm sitting here thinking about all that has happened during the past 12 months. Next Monday when I show up for a new episode it will be in the brand new year of 2017. Okay. I know the older you get it is the more that you get like the older folks that you have known in your life. For instance, I really do think that time is speeding up for me. It all goes so fast. I remember as a kid hearing my grandmother talk about that very same thing. I don't think there is a physics rule involved, it's an aging rule that makes one aware that time is slip, slip, slipping, away. But, I will be rehearsing some of the major things that happened in 2016 in a future blog. That is, if I remember to remember to do that. Right now I am focused on ending this year and preparing to start a new one. One thing I am more convinced of than ever before, God is the one who has brought me to where I am today. He deserves any honor and glory from what little I have been able to accomplish. That isn't a lack of self awareness on my part, it is a truth awareness that I have learned in my three score and ten plus years of breathing air on the planet. I thought I would mention that as a way of ending this last visit for 2016. Happy New Year and may God bless us all is my prayer. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: