Tuesday, December 27, 2016

We will not soon forget the great blessings we enjoyed on Christmas Day.

I should be on down the road, Louisiana bound, when you read my little story for today. Yep. I'm on my way to see mom and dad on this Tuesday, December 27, 2016. I'll be taking them some lunch. I always try to grill up extra steaks and chicken so they can also enjoy our big Christmas feast. We had the largest group on Christmas Day that we've had in a long time. Kids running here and there. Talk going on from ninety to nothing, (whatever that means). Wonderful time of giving gifts and then we do the grilling. I did my best to cover for our home team since the wife is pretty much laid up due to her fractured vertebrae. It wasn't the same but we did get it done. Many jumped in to help as well. It's been pointed out to me more than once that I often say it was one of the best. Sorry. This was one of the best. Ever. And, what I will continue to do is to thank Almighty God for allowing us to enjoy family time, again. May God bless. See you next time. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: