Wednesday, December 28, 2016

American King James Version: "But you are holy, O you that inhabit the praises of Israel." ~ Psalm 22:3

I'm not that good at selfies, but, this is my mom and dad!
Welcome to another potential record breaking high temperature day. It's Wednesday, December 28, 2016, and while many are digging themselves out of snowdrifts, we're trying to figure out if the A/C unit will survive this December heat wave. I am glad to report that mom and dad are well. We had a great visit and for me, it's always good to be able from the heart to sing that old song, "Ain't it good to be back home again." I'm not sure which one shows more wear and tear. My pickup truck or me. He's close to 160,000 miles and I'm on my way to 71 but truth is, that 360 mile turnaround does take its toll. I even slept later. It's a wonder the wife hadn't called the EMTs just to see if I was still breathing. But, I come to you today with this thought. God has been so good to me and my family and in the small way that I can, I offer up my humble thanks and praise. I believe the Bible tells us that He inhabits the praise of His people. Have a great rest of the day and may God bless each one. Amen. ....More later.

No comments: