Monday, July 19, 2010

I don't know about 1,000 words, but they all spoke volumes to me!


Good Monday morning and welcome to something a little different for July 19, 2010. I have been accumulating some photos from a variety of places over the past several months and I wanted to share some of them with you. I love photos that tell a story. The blogger utility has its own issues handling photos but I think you will get most of what I am trying to portray. Many of them I like for no apparent reason but I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. Have a great day and please don't send me any deep analysis regarding why you think I chose some of these particular photos. We all are, by birth, damaged goods, dysfunctional, and lost and undone, BUT thankfully we are loved anyway by our Great God with a love so great He sent His one and only Son to die for us that we might be saved! Amen. See you next time! .......More later.

No comments: