Friday, January 1, 2010

Embracing a brand spanking new year!

Okay, here we go again. It's Thank God It's Friday on this 1st day of 2010! I didn't see the new year in because after being up for 19 hours I thought being asleep was a better option. We did watch the ball drop in Times Square in New York City but after that it was lights out for me. We welcome the new year only because we have God with us. I am reminded of that passage where Moses exclaimed to God that if He didn't go with him as he sought to do all God had called him to do, then he was ready to throw in the towel. That's my loose paraphrase of Exodus 33:15 but it does frame my perspective for this new year. To all my blog readers, those who land on it accidentally, and to everyone, everywhere: May God's presence surround us as we make our way forward for His honor and glory in 2010! Amen. ......More later.

No comments: