Friday, July 30, 2021

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." -- President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Our great-granddaughter is so happy to help take care of
our newest great-grandson. God is good. Amen.

Hello folks and welcome. It has been a while but I am glad to bring you greetings today from my house to yours. It is Friday, July 30, 2021, and, I will just say this about that, I am glad to be feeling a wee bit better than I did before when I wasn't feeling that well. Maybe it has something to do with the vaccine we submitted ourselves to. You know. It is now being reported that perhaps it loses its protective properties after around four months. Really? I'm sure that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the drug company already has a booster shot waiting. Let me see. Three hundred million plus boosters paid for in full by Uncle Sam. That could cause a rapturous chorus to break out in any board room. The mask mandate is making a return visit even for those who have been fully vaccinated. Really? But, the report used to justify this action by the CDC failed when peer-reviewed. My point is this. No wonder the state of the union is in a state of confusion. And, do not look for clarity of any kind from the President of the United States of America. His best day is filled with thick clouds of misremembered inaccuracies that used to be called bald-faced lies. "I used to drive an 18 wheeler." The White House minions came up with this jewel as a way of explanation. "We have proof that the then-Senator Biden actually rode in an 18 wheeler in 1973." And, as they used to say when I worked for the federal government, "I suppose that's close enough for government work." My point? How can anyone know anything about any critical subject in this world where information is manipulated by all sides? That's my story and at this time I'm sticking to it, and, don't try to fact-check me because it would likely say I need mental health treatments.


Mr. Bentley, wet, dry, before and after. (Yep. That's his little pig.
His favorite toy.)

I am glad to be hearing about many of the parents across the fruited plains who are waking up to what Wokeism is really all about. When they discover the schools they send their kids to are pushing an agenda that teaches kids to hate their country, to see themselves as being victimized by their parents, and, if white, to teach them they are defacto white supremacists, well, enough is enough, and many of them are beginning to cause a ruckus at their local school board meetings. The city administrations who have cut the budgets of their police forces and as a result have seen mass retirements and resignations among police officers, well, they are now begging for help to try and do something about the spiraling out of control crime they are experiencing. And, there's much more, but, let me hit on something that is truly more important than these really critical issues. It is time for those of us who are people of faith to renew our stand for truth. We should not be dismayed by these assaults against the basic principles upon which our nation was founded because our home is in heaven and we have a God that will deal with it all in His own time. Our calling is to stand for truth and The Scriptures simply say, "...having done all, to stand." (Galatians 6:13) I need to do this. You need to do this. We all need to do this. Amen



Thanks so much for your support over the years and may our great God give us what we need to honor Him with the lives He has given to us. Amen. ......until next time.

No comments: