Thursday, October 21, 2021

"Christmas is the day that holds all time together." ~ Alexander Smith, Scottish Poet, (1829-1867)


Bentley here on this Thursday, October 21, 2021.  The man of the house, (so-called), has been playing tons of Christmas music, watching Christmas shows and movies, and getting all of his Santa gear together since they will be kicking off the season this upcoming weekend. I think he's trying to get into the mood. I've heard him say that's not so easy based on the high prices for any and every item on the planet. Meanwhile, I've been working on my own song. I hope you enjoy it. It's sung to the tune of the one you have heard all your life. What? Never heard it before? You would not be my target demographic for today's edition. Here goes:



You better watch out, you better not bark, you better not whine I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. He's making a treat list and checking it twice, he's gonna find out if you're naughty or nice, Santa Claus is coming to town. He hears you when you're snoring, he knows when you're a pain, he knows when you tore up the bed, keep away from the pillows for goodness sake. His bag is filled with goodies, from rawhide chews to snacks, he knows which ones you deserve so be good for goodness sake. You better watch out, you better not bark, you better not whine I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. 



Hope you enjoyed that. I might just work on some others going forward, so, stay tuned. Your loyal pup, Signed: Sir Bentley Barksalot, Esq.

No comments: