I used the artificial intelligence ChatGPT utility to make that poster for the wife. And, yes, I am aware it has a problem getting the faces exactly correct. I am working on improving that area of use. I get complaints about it, especially from my boys who immediately blow up the generated images and text me how they don't look right. I'm working on it. Okay. I'm working on it. Here's the technical response for why this occurs: "Artificial intelligence struggles to copy faces from original photos because it builds images from mathematical patterns instead of actually 'seeing' or remembering a specific person." Most of the time, it is the thought that counts. If that turns out to be the worst problem I have today, I will thank God and move on. What's that? I could have moved on before I even gave the explanation? Thanks for your input. I will think about thinking about it. Later. I do hope most of you who read my blogs know that I do write a lot of tongue-in-cheek kinds of stuff. Just for the fun of it. I do hope you will recognize that and take it for what it's worth. Now. Get out there and enjoy the day God has given, continue to pray for those in need, and always, yes, always give God the glory that He and He alone deserves. Amen.
Wednesday, September 2, 2026
Psalm 93:4 (ESV) "Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty!"
Good morning and welcome. It is Wednesday, September 2, 2026, and I am thanking God for the couple of showers we received last evening. Sadly, after the tropical storm passed, many have suffered heavy rains, with one area receiving over 20 inches. If anyone has been around these parts very long, they are well aware of what can happen in these types of torrential downpours. I threw together the little Mrs. Claus tribute and messaged it to her to brighten her day. It did. Her recovery from surgery has been a slog, and we have more of the same for the foreseeable future. She has been a terrific patient except for the few times she became a wee bit unhappy with her caregiver, me, myself, and I. That didn't really bother me, not at all, hardly any, not in the least; you can tell, can't you? Ha! I also made her a new design for an angel food cake, and I served it with strawberry juice and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. She loved it. I didn't whip the egg whites enough; therefore, the cake shall now be referred to as angel food flatbread. I actually thought about manna when I saw how it turned out. Ha! I also didn't use that special angel food cake pan since I didn't know how to operate it. I used one of those 10"x 13" pans instead. Lesson learned. I love watching the reels of Carter, the five-year-old chef from England. Haven't seen him? Look him up. His short cooking programs are great fun. I'm certain he would not have made the mistake I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment